Shiatsu Chair Massage Techniques
A chair massage for
A chair massage is ideal for employees in a company or people with little time, people who are subject to much stress and spent many hours in the same position.
Chair massage is a perfect kind of massage to demonstrate at exhibitions and / or events. An ideal eye-catcher to present your massage business or to make publicity for a company.
Chair massage advantages
- Chair massage can be used anywhere: at events, parties, companies, fairs, etc.
- Chair massage is open to everyone because it is given through the clothing.
- After a chair massage you can immediately return to your work.
- A chair massage takes only 20 minutes and is therefore financially beneficial.
- A chair massage relaxes and gives more energy.
- It improves blood circulation and stimulates the lymphatic flow.
- It improves breathing and concentration.
- It is positive for working environment and decreases absenteeism.
- Chair massage is primarily a preventive treatment.
Chair massage preparation
- Ask about the health of the client. Past and present.
- Agree a sign to inform you when the pressure is good, too much or too little.
- Give no chair massage on an empty stomach.
- To be sure no chair massage on pregnant women.
- No chair massage when the client uses blood thinners.
- Provide an easy sitting position. This is a straight back with chin slightly to chest so the neck is also straight.
- When in doubt for medical reasons: NO MASSAGE.
Posture chair masseur
- Keep your back straight and your center of gravity low. Move from lower body.
- Front leg is slightly bent, never past the foot.
- Get on the ball of your back foot. The back leg is usually stretched.
- Apply pressure by moving your weight, not your strength.
- Put your arms at a right angle on the zone where you will press
- Wear comfortable clothing so you can stretch your arms and legs.
- Keep elbows and arms free of clothing.
- Inhale while moving and exhale while giving the pressure
- Inflammation or infection
- Thrombosis and heart disease
- Varicose veins and broken skin.
- Use of blood thinners.